Tuesday, April 01, 2008

thank you hashem x 4..


I ought to yell it out to the world - a quadruple thank you Hashem.. (all in a few moments of each other.)
(I won,haw,206,j) (I am reading the letter over and over and wow I get the chills in every part of my being... 'granted in favor'..) Thank You so much Hashem.
I prayed so much for a sign... for a change for a better tomorrow... and I promised I would sing your righteousness. Thank You so much for showing me just a glimpse... of your infinite love and compassion..
we are all waiting for the real thing..
and I promise
ואני אשיר עוזך וארנן לבקר חסדך כי היית משגב לי ומנוס ביום צר לי עוזי אליך אזמרה
"ולשוני תהגה צדקך, כל היום תהילתך" (תהלים ל"ה כ"ח)

waiting for very soon--
והריקתי לכם ברכה עד בלי די. ... אמר רמי בר חמא אמר רב: עד שיבלו שפתותיכם מלומר די

it's going to start pouring-- the blessings..
and wont stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

I wonder what you meant by "we are all waiting for the real thing"...? Spiritual as opposed to physical?

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home