Thursday, November 11, 2010

סיפורי בעל שם טוב got me talking again..

I am sorry I haven't posted for quite a while.. but the book סיפורי בעל שם טוב got me posting again. I feel that somehow it isn't right for me not to be sharing about all the wonderful experiences and lessons Hashem has sent my way.. So I resolved to post more frequently. I hope and pray to share amazing good posts often. A few days ago, I was a bit sad and quickly scanned my father's huge sefarim library .. The taste of the sweet Torah I studied at the Shabbos seudah late into motzash was still lingering in my mouth.. and I was longing for more.. I needed something to cheer me up.. The book סיפורי בעל שם טוב winked at me.. and so I took it. I'm glad I picked it. Wow! at some point I really got pulled into the stories and felt connected to the Bal Shem Tov -- as if he was teaching me personally. The stories strengthened me and encouraged me to keep on going... keep on living.. living fully and sharing my adventures..

I need some more Simchah now.. but B"H Hashem sent it --- SHABBOS is here!! The day where everything is Perfect!! I'm excited!

(so I'll get ready.. I haven't decided yet what I'm doing with the lovely scented lemon verbena - lemon challos or lemon truffles.. I'm browsing some recepies for ideas..)

and as to my resolution.. I've added retroactively some historic posts. enjoy!

Shabbat Shalom!!

וזכינו לקבל שבתות מתוך רב שמחה
כי יום שמחות הוא ותשמחני

1 Comments:

Blogger Elana said...

wishing you lots of joy, that the joyous energy that emanates from your spirit comes back to you at those momentshen you need it
bvracha elana

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home