Thursday, April 26, 2007

the elusive secret of the secret

5:15 @ givat tzarfatit..
It was rush hour traffic.. yeah yeah I promised to leave earlier but it didn't happen.. the winds were so so strong.. and the clouds of dust.. made it really hard.. I had less than two hours to make the trip to the dead sea.. I wanted to be back in Jerusalem at 7:00 for the secret class.. so I figured I'd start rollerblading from Mitzpe Yericho today...

What a challenge.. the dust clouds.. irritated my eyes.. and blocked visibility.. I couldn't see anything.. just a heavy fog and clouds of dust and sand..but it made it more mystical.. I felt like I was flying in the clouds..

I got to the dead sea.. not having enough time even for a quick dip.. I decided to just head back... however I still had a few minutes extra.. and I haven't davened mincha yet.. and the abandoned buildings.. they were calling me.. to be explored.. so I went..
wow! what an exploration.. the
abandoned buildings.. The ruins.. pillars.. beautiful architecture..
there was a huge mural painted in 1973 based on an ancient map of Israel from the Crusaders..

stunning views of dead sea.. great acoustics, beautiful mincha davening... (I got so into it.. a swim would've taken less time.. hah..) I finished davening.. and the sun was setting.. It was past 7:00.. I was still hoping I'd get to Jerusalem @ 7:30.. getting to hear 3/4 of the secret.. 3/4 of the secret would be great too!

I got a ride only to tzomet okef yericho.. There were 2 hitchhikers already waiting there..they had been waiting for more than an hour..I told them not to worry of course I'll let you guys go on first.. then I realized there were two more on the bench waiting as well.. by the time I'd get my ride.. it might take a while.. why not skate down again to Yam Hamelech and enjoy the ride.. so I did..

It was almost 9:00 and I was back in Jerusalem.. The bus to kever rachel.. would only be in more than an hour..(I have been wanting for a while to go to Kever Rachel for tikun chatzot..) I still had some time..so..

I skated to the Kotel.. prayed Mariv.. and took the bus to geulah.. but the 163 bus to kever rachel left already..

so the secret of the secret.. still has not been revealed to me.. I got to hear other secrets.. Thank You Hashem..

but please Hashem.. please let us in.. on the ultimate secret.. we are all waiting for it..

for the true revelation..

ועל כן נקוה לך ה' לראות מהרה בתפארת עוזך
ביום ההוא יהיה ה' אחד ושמו אחד

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home