Thursday, April 12, 2007

מי שגמלני כל טוב הוא יגמלני כל טוב סלה

Thank You Hashem. Amazing miracles today!

I skated to the dead sea.. it was a very very wild ride.. I know I shouldn't have done it rush hour traffic.. it was crazy... but bh so much fun!! I passed a truck on his right on the Jerusalem -Malah Adumim highway at 70 kph while other cars were wizzing by as well to pass the truck.. it was at a very steep curve and I was praying that the cars see me and leave me room when I pass the truck.. and allow me to slide in with the traffic.. It was
intense!

I went swimming at the dead sea.. at Metzukei Dragot area.. it wasn't so wise.. because when I got back on to the road there were over 50 people at the bus stop trying to get rides... I figured there was no way I'd get a ride if I just wait there.. waiting there is just so lame.. I started skating but it was pitch dark.. almost like skating blindfolded..on a highway.. (there is no moon.. this Shabbos is- Mevorchim Hachodesh)

got back to Jerusalem.. and went to visit this magnificent spring... wow!!


It was so beautiful.. especially at night.. (photo
credits מעיינות בהר I have no camera..)

In the afternoon I visited the museum of tehillim.. I got the go ahead.. for
having ecstatic devotional healing tehillim jams at the musuem..for women.. now I just need to find devotes to join.. so if you who would like to join.. please let me know. thanks.

Another amazing miracle.. I was in a car.. and suddenly we find ourselves going in a one lane highway with opposite traffic coming right at us.. we had made a wrong u-turn.. and ended up going against upcoming traffic.. we were so shocked.. at first we did not know what was going on.. bh the cars all reacted immediately and moved over.. as soon as we realized we turned around.. what a miracle!

What kind of adventures did you have today?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Hold up. You skated from Jerusalem?

Do tell.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Scraps said...

I love the Museum of Tehillim. :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home