Monday, November 03, 2008

amazing Hashem

Thank G-d I am feeling better.. and before I got to go through spectrum of rainbow soups.. I got to have some outdoor adventures. Wow! It was so so much more than I imagined. Before I left my house I thought I'd probably not post about today; it will just be another great skating to the yam hamelech day! But by now 1:oo am .. I just can stop saying amazing G-d .. amazing G-d.. Thank You so much for today's miracle day! It was so so much fun -- skating, the hot and cool springs.. the yam hamelech .. swimming down the natural water chutes between the canyons (you have to very careful.. your skin can get sliced.. I got some cuts.. but okay..) and into the sea.. discovering real chill pools.. rolling in the softest mud.. laughing.. and at the end of the day actually night.. I thought it wouldn't be so much fun. I couldn't find my stuff. It was so dark.. I looked for it for hours.. and then I found one pile of stuff.. major miracle as my clothes were dark color.. and there was no way of seeing it.. there was no way of seeing the area around.. It just felt that that was the place and then Hashem opened my eyes and I saw it.. and then walked and prayed some more and found my shoes and water bottle.. a few hundred meters further.. but even getting back to the road there were still lots of surprises.. surprise pools of water and sinking mud.. Thank You Hashem for getting me back home safe and for an amazing time!--
(I met the camel guy at sea level -- eich yesh lach koach -- Hashem noten koach I replied.. yes indeed Hashem.. please continue to bless us more and more.. with strength, good health, and motivation!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home