Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Return to Magical Land Heavenly Springs


It's been a real long time.. b'h I am back.. skating was great.. mitzpe to the sea took only 20 minutes -- that might have been a record.. the winds were just perfect -- not too strong -- but cooling and pushing me forward.. making me fly.. after reaching Lido I decided to visit Ein Bokek -- it was very chill and relaxing.



I enjoyed it a lot.. and then of course went to the hot springs - -those are my favorite!

I am glad I got back into it.. and rollerbladed to the dead sea the next day and then the day after that.. and then the following week every day.. I also came across and swam in some new springs. But from hiking barefoot and swimming at night in the sea with salt crystals I got too many cuts so I took a break today so that the cuts have time to heal..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel it sounds like you are really doing what you want and that is great. When will you be back in new york again. I wish I could show you all the things I am doing. I see you still sing and do art. How wonderful! Well I hope to hear from you. YOur friend Ravi Kissoon. Keep living your dream.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home