Tuesday, November 16, 2010

וראה בטוב ירושלים

















oh how it hurts me to be in the palace of the king but not experiencing its spellbounding beauty.. crisp clean fresh air, gardens.. Why don't I feel the artzos hachayim... but how can I..when ירושלים isn't complete. Hashem wants us to care about it and pray.. pray for the perfection of the perfect place .
I remember my visit to the Taj Mahal and thinking to myself "wow if this is what a human king built for his beloved wife then can we imagine the beauty of the palace Hashem, our lover, The King, will build for us!"

I thank you so much Hashem for showing me some of beautiful places, waterfalls, mountains, cliffs, oceans, caves etc. in the world You have created.. and it hurts that Your city, the most special place where You chose to rest Your shechinah now has to suffer too in this pollution.

Please Hashem may we be blessed to experience חיי נשמות אויר ארציך how the very air of Your land Hashem gives life to the soul. (R' Yehuda Halevi) with Your return to Zion and unification of the spiritual Jerusalem and the Jerusalem on this earth!! very soon in our days!

and about more gardens in Yerushalayim-- I don't have to worry - Hashem will add to
Yerushalayim 169,000 gardens in the future.(Baba Basra 75b)
and there will be no words to describe Jerusalem's magnificent beauty!

B"H last night when I was in Jerusalem for a few precious moments I was blessed to see this goodness in Jerusalem beauty and harmony.

It was after the amazing filming session at Rabbi Nebenzahl's house. Rabbi Nebenzahl's amazing personality was shining through and inspired everyone around. He was glowing, full of love and happiness, and shared with us His feelings of love for Eretz Yisrael, Yerushalayim, and Klal Yisrael. Wow! He had this huge, kind, caring smile on his face continuously. One couldn't help but start smiling to the world too. I left his home rejuvenated and headed to the kotel. On the way I had some awesome moments taking pictures with my camera and then later davening at the kotel was quite special..
But I still have to pray lots more... I was waiting at the bus stop for my bus back home and was engulfed by smokers/polluters who quickly turned my world around to the black side.
B"H for the refreshing waters which revived me and brought me back to life!

לולא האמנתי לראות בטוב ה' בארץ חיים
ריבה ריבי וגאלינו לאמרתך חייני"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home