Monday, June 05, 2006

Food Challenge

We invited her over for Shabbos last week. It was a bit difficult chasing after her 8 yr old son running around the house… touching e/t.. and questioning e/t non stop. B"H she and her son still had a great time and enjoyed themselves. To show her gratitude, the next week she brought over homemade Challahs which she baked for us for Shabbos.



I know she lives in very small crammed living quarters, with a couple of dogs and cats running all around, and maybe not the best hygiene conditions. Would I eat it? Well, on the amazing race –if it is kosher -for a million dollars -I probably would… so why am I even hesitating now for a moment? This is the real race – the real food challenge – how can I embarrass someone even a bit. So I ate it.. of course with no faces.. and complimented her on the delicious Challahs. It was good!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home