Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleep Deprivation Madness- 87 hours and still going: Extreme worcaholism G-d forbid..

87 hours and still going..
Am I the new David Blaine?

I got back to NY but I am buried under work... I have been up for 87 hours (minus 4 hours. I dozed off on the train on both directions 1 hr each way.. and another 2 hours Monday morning.) and still going.. I hope not for too long. This is ridiculous.

I am not trying to challenge myself to see how long I can last without sleep..
No. That is not my intention..
I just don't have enough hours..

I just got back from Alaska.. my sister had to leave her apartment and move out yesterday (she got less than a 2 week notice) I needed to move too and I wanted to help her out as well..
Two Clients I have designed applications for, decided just now that they needed me to complete their system and need it done immediately.. . within a few days..
and besides that I need to finish up the video I am co-producing..
between all these gigs I am just totally not myself anymore..

My comfort is that I will soon be a free spirit again and this is all by choice B"H.
I have a ticket to Greece but every day I call up and change my flight to a day later.. it seems like Greece is not happening now.

I'll just be going to Israel G-d willing on Sunday. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home