Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Great Discovery!

I might have discovered the best downhill skating this week!
It was totally amazing!! Flattop to Seward Highway!! The steepest grade.. and out of the world scenery!! I think it was the wildest (or one of the wildest) trips in my life. It is definitely way up on my list of best dowhills in the world!! Any which way I took down was a total thrill! Glen Alps, Huffman, Hillside, O Manley Rd..
I skated down.. then hitchhiked back up.. and did it again.. I kept on doing it over and over!! It was loads of fun!! Thank G-d for a great week and Sunshine!! I truely appreciated the sun that day!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

l-

aaaamazing. i am jealous. majorly. what a life
duby

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

l-

aaaamazing. i am jealous. majorly. what a life
duby

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home