Thursday, February 08, 2007

I woke up all smiles..

If only I could be that grateful every moment for being alive.. without being attacked by a migraine attack first... Oh please G-d..


I woke up outside surrounded by the beautiful sand dunes, pool of water and trees..

The night before, I had just gotten off the bus from Lima to Ica feeling terrible.. The sun was beating.. I guess I didn't drink enough either.. and was attacked by a major migraine headache.. I checked out two hostels to stay for the night.. but they were both too noisy.. the music was blasting.. and the place smelled like fried fish and chips.. making me feel even worse.. so I just went to sleep outside.. My head was exploding.. I prayed! I finally fell asleep..

B"H I woke up in the morning.. all in smiles.. so glad to be alive..

I went sandboarding and on sand boogie wild rides in the sand dunes that day. It was so much fun!!! crazy downhills!!



I loved the sand dunes and just stayed there for the next night as well.. singing songs.. and falling asleep by the magical spell of G-d's beautiful world.. the oasis nearby, the expansive sand dunes, beautiful sky, sweet songs, and a cool breeze..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home