Thursday, November 29, 2007

5 bridge skating trip!



wow!! Thank you so much Gd for such an amazing skating trip tonight. I am still beaming.. It was so much fun! An over 3 hr trip around 5 bridges, city parks, and other urban discoveries.. Of course I spent some time at one of my favorites-- Empire State Fulton Park, water street.. stretched out on one of the rocks.. just looking at the sky.. looking around at the marvelous world.. and laughing..
I loved Osman Akan's art piece - "the third bridge"



After the Torah class and יט כסלו farbrengen that I went this evening.. for a moment I thought to take the subway home.. It's late enough I'm too lazy.. but thank I vetoed that idea immediately and headed out for some fun. It was around 11:00 pm. I just got back now.. 1ish.. wow! What a really great trip! and lots of mileage.. sweet sweat! and I feel good! thank you Hashem.
ברכי נפשי את ה' וכל קרובי את שם קרשו
Thanks for saving me from the pebble.. and even more thanks for saving me from so much that I don't even know about.. Please help me never to be lazy.. and to always have the ambition to go higher.. to get there.. and continue higher... please delight me with so much more fun! תודה לה'
and ye- thanks so much for the new songs tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

It's great to see some orthodox girls out there doing activities. I've never been around an orthodox community before, so I always assumed that all Orthodox girls learn to swim, kayak, roller blade, bike, etc. I wish there were more people like you. If you ever need an adventure, you're more than welcome to look me up.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home