Monday, July 14, 2008

an 'enlightening bolt' of compassion

where it not for that bolt...that left a slight mark.. I might not have had these compassion thoughts- hopefully- actions.. and actually 10 minutes prior to this en-lightning bolt episode--at our Netivot Shalom class- Keser Shem Tov, I added -- "in fact everything around us --also nature, even a דומם has a special message for us.. and is a reminder of Hashem's constant communication with us in everything that happens/surrounds us.

May we see the beauty goodness and get the messages in a sweet way... please no more bolts.. screw ups.. The compassion roses are breathtaking. I agree that stark contrasts makes it so much more remarkable but that's a natural law You Hashem created... You have infinite..... awesome beautiful ways to teach me the Truth through absolute Truth... that would totally blow me away in a good way. Please show me.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cartoons, it put a smile on my face.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home