Thursday, February 05, 2009

New Discovery

It was a good skate today. It was a bit slow though-- too loaded -- my bags weighed me down...
But today was really good. B"H I discovered the coolest combo pool -- combination of all things I love.
-- it had everything!!
--it had a small falls.. the water was at some places warm - hot and other places cool -- the softest mud -- full of minerals that make you laugh and giggle non stop.. the trickling sound of flowing water -- overlooking the dead sea -- the water a beautiful turquoise color -- sorrounded by mountains -- a most stunning setting!

The sea was so enticing at sunset .. and I swam a lot.. Jordan seemed as close as Israel..
It was so great B"H .. couldn't stop smiling !

and ended off the day with a great jam with Navah singing and playing her beautiful tanpura..
כל הנשמה תהלל קה

May we always sing and thank Hashem from a most beautiful place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely. I am almost envy you.

You make life seem beautiful :)

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon: It is! It is Beautiful! ;-)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home