Wednesday, September 27, 2006

fun day BH.

1:29 PM maya: hi! how was the speech last night?
me: Rabbi Zeller's I missed. I came to Rabbi Poupko but missed most of it.. I was too late..
1:30 PM I hope you had a good day.
1:31 PM You should check out the Israel Museum if you get a chance. I went yesterday. There contemporary art exhibitions are brilliant
*their
1:38 PM maya: hi back, sorry
sorry you missed it.
1:39 PM nothing on the horizon for flats..frustrating..i left messages, now they have to call back..
1:42 PM me: doing anything special today?
sorry we got disconnected..
1:58 PM me: on another topic.. do you know any frum female musicians
1:59 PM hey - thursday there is a really cool class. I have attended before and I loved it! MTV
M---Mystical [musical meditations]
T---Tools [and techniques]
V---Vocal [screaming and emoting session]
KOL RINA 6-9 PM

THURSDAY SEPT. 28

THE NACHLAOT 'SHELTER' SHUL

ACROSS FROM # 26 BEER SHEVAH STREET
maya: i saw that posted on janglo, thakns
:)
2:00 PM me: I'll really try to make it. Have you been to kever rachel?
2:01 PM I am thinking of going on Thursday and then to this class. wanna join?
we can talk then of what I had in mind (or not..)
2:04 PM maya: i'm still looking for a flat and as of now it seems ill still be looking tomorrow
so i dont think so.sorry
2:05 PM next time
and now i'm SOO curious as to who else was online at the same time and what you wanted to speak abtthat's so hush-hush :)
2:06 PM me: suspense.. you'll have to meet me.
maya: um i;;d like to look at a hostel in the old city today..want to meet up?
2:08 PM me: do you want to skate to dead sea as well.. or just hitchike and get a swim..
I am now in Bet Shemesh..
2:09 PM maya: i dont have skates
me: hey we can nix my dead sea idea.. I know of something else going on tonight.. selichos @ marat hamchpelah..
2:10 PM maya: hmm
what time?
me: so maybe I'll head to the city later
I think it said on the posters 23:00
2:17 PM maya: k
2:18 PM me: k what? I am not sure about the time and day.. Did you see the posters
2:19 PM maya: nope
me: I am hoping I recall correctly..
whatever.. I shouldn't be lazy.. I'll come to Jerusalem.. I am sure something is happening.. somewhere.. adventures to be revealed..
2:20 PM maya: true
im so bored. tired. and havent found any flat yet, so why not an adventure?
2:21 PM me: where do you want to meet? the earliest I can be in Jerusalem is around 4:15
don
maya: where do you come in? im near center of town.. but ill walk to center
2:22 PM me: don't stress about the flat.. hopefully it will work out.. for the best.. do you now I sqauted and then got a $30,000 a month loft for free.
2:23 PM maya: how???
me: I come in at the knisa la air.. but could get off the bus anywhere.. how about we meet somewhere on yaffo and walk to the old city?
maya: G-d loves you! wowee
2:24 PM abt the loft
whered you squat?
me: Chelsea the best locations for artists..
maya: ah. thought you meant here:)
how'd you get the loft??
2:25 PM bec. now I have renewed faith in Hashem.
me: not for chat.. If I am taking the bus in a few minutes..
maya: who knows, maybe somethin glike this'll fall into my lap after allthis stress..
me: G-d loves everyone.. hopefully we are not afraid to see it..
maya: ok. u hace a cell? no
*have
me: may we never lose faith..
2:26 PM in G-d, ourselves, and the world!
no cell.
maya: amein to that. really, really, really
(maybe thats why i'm here. who knows)
2:27 PM me: so where are we meeting? I need to catch the bus?
I've got three minutes to get dressed and leave
maya: yafo and??
whatever good for you.
king george?
2:32 PM me: ok. In front of Neeman. 4:15 about.. But don't look at your watch.. I never wear one.. and could come later..
2:33 PM maya: no prrob
me: bye! you'll get to see my punk rock haircut..
maya: vcool!
petites rock!
me: but otherwise very conventionally dressed.. denim skirt..
me: see you.
maya: same
maya: wait whats neeman??
ive heard of it but..
(Sorry)
me: I am sure you know.. the bakery..
I am missing my bus..
נאמן
maya: ok, ill look for it on king george
bye
2:35 PM me: ask around get your gps
it is on yaffo corner king george at the intersection
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home