Friday, February 09, 2007

עלינו לשבח

They were glued to the TV screens.. digesting with eagerness every single word..

It was blasting full volume.. non stop..

I just wanted to relax and enjoy the bus ride.. enjoy the moment.. look out the window and take in the beautiful landscape outside.. and maybe chat with the locals..

not escape to some virtual reality..

and what kind of virtual reality? of non stop violence, killing, screaming and yelling.. all those negative energies.. how can that be entertaining? I can not understand? I tried to block it out.. it was quite disturbing..

My עלינו took on a different meaning that day..

עלינו לשבח לאדון הכל, לתת גדולה ליוצר בראשית, שלא עשנו כגויי הארצות, ולא שמנו כמשפחות האדמה, שלא שם חלקנו כהם וגורלנו ככל המונם
. שהם משתחווים להבל וריק ומתפללים אל אל לא יושיע
ואנחנו כורעים ומשתחוים ומודים לפני מלך מלכי המלכים הקדוש ברוך הוא

How grateful I am that my true passion is the Torah...

Please please G-d let it be so..

ואתם הדבקים בה' חיים כולכם היום


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home