Wednesday, June 13, 2007

free ticket..

so sweet..

I wasn't sure what I was going to do last night.. I got an email about a show.. I was thinking of possibly going so I called up a ticket seller asking.. "do you have any tickets available for the show tonight?".. "how much are the cheapest?".. she answered she had none and that I could probably get one at the door. A few minutes later she called me back.. I have a free ticket for you.. if you like.. you can pick it up at the door.. so sweet.. Thank You.. and Thank You Hashem..

I am glad I went.. The performance was amazing! so beautiful!
Thank You Rebitzin Green writer director producer 'inspirer' (just sounds right here) --
her message in the playbill - My prayer to Hashem is that after experiencing a little crying, and laughter, that we can go back to our very holy lives and continue to do our avodas hashem with more energy than what we had when we came to the theater tonight.
I hope you enjoy.
This is for you!
Devorah



I enjoyed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home