Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another Beautiful Birthday Present

Thinking about it.. it's ironic how I thought I needed to find internet access so that I can check up someone's number.. wrong..(heh – do we think we understand anything?) internet access was just the catalyst..


G-d wanted me to meet His beautiful pure beloved children.. beautiful pure souls.. hopefully I learn from them, from their kindness, generosity, sincerity goodness and caring.. and hopefully it rubs off on me.

Thank you so much Ilan.. you are so special and sweet.. yet you do it.. in such a simple.. matter of fact way…. wow!

That was definitely another beautiful birthday present too.. Thank You G-d.


(and yeah - there are infinitely more reasons too.. as to why..
I'd never know.. I'd never understand...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home