Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have poisoned myself. Why did I eat that?

Monday Night-
I feel sick.. it's the MSG or some other chemicals they put it in...

I did my daily workout - Jerusalem Dead Sea skateout - got a ride back up with a motorcylclist.. changed into some nice clothes and went to the Bar Mitzvah.. I had no mirror.. I entered the hall.. there were mirrors! I got to see myself.. My hair was wild - it wasn't that crazy because my hair has a natural fine texture.. but it had now quite some natural waves from the winds blowing my hair on my high speed trips.. It had now a sort of hippie look - natural curls and waves - which brings to mind good times.. washing up in springs and oceans salt water - which I like - but wasn't appropriate now. well.. there were much more things with me that weren't appropriate according to them.. like being a frum free-spirited happy hippy girl not yet married..but B"H I was pumped with lots of positive energy.. that's what high adrenaline and nature trips do to you.. that it didn't bother me.. and I was still glowing, fun to be around, and had a good time..

They then served the food. I was talking .. having a good time .. and was just eating the food without really being aware of it. (It was the typical Israeli Simcha food - possible culprits - white bleached flour challah roll, those ducks w/ some sort of mock liver salad, or potato kugel.. nothing really tasty.. just processed chemical food.) Oh why? oh why? It must have had a negative effect on me since I was eating the msg or some other chemical on an empty stomach.. I still hadn't eaten that day. I usually am not hungry and don't eat when I am working out.. Its not fun having the food jump up and down in your tummy at high speed.. plus you're just high and satiated on life... air.. wind.. precious water...

I came home - I was laying on my bed.. and felt quite sick.. nausea..



Resolution: Please Hashem help me keep it: Being more aware and appreciating the food properly.

למעשה- not to eat at the computer or laptop.. but will try to sit down peacefully and eat with awareness -

focus and enjoy every bite.. it tastes so much better!! and is so much healthier!!

PS. Do you remember the taste of that apple... Egypt, or the taste of the cherry tomato JCQ?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home